We would like to welcome all our guests to the Bridgewater Caravan Park and hope that your time here is memorable. We are a family and pet friendly park and to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay in the park we have a few rules that all guests are to adhere to. Please ensure that you read the rules and are familiar with them. We hope you enjoy your stay and see you back soon!
· The office will be open from 9am – 5pm anything you need, you can enquire during these times. We do have an after hours number, this is strictly for Emergencies only and the number will be located on the office door.
· A key box is located to return the keys anytime outside of those hours.
· We try our best to give you the site you request however sometimes even with short notice we are unable to provide your particular site you will be given another site and there is no refund.
· If you have a pet you must let reception know on arrival. It will be at Managers discretion if your pet is welcomed into the park or not.
· All pets must be on a lead at all times within the park, and barking kept to an absolute minimum.
· The Caravan park speed limit is strictly 5km ONLY.
· All visitors entering the Bridgewater Caravan Park must see reception before proceeding. No visitors’ cars permitted within the park.
· A limit of one car-sized vehicle per cabin and one car-sized vehicle with any booking of a powered or unpowered site are permitted within the park, unless by prior arrangements made with reception.
· Check out time is 10.00 am. Unless prior arrangements have been made with reception.
· Bridgewater Caravan Park takes no responsibility for items left behind by person/s on sites or in Cabins
· Noise must be kept to an acceptable level at all times.
· Strictly No noise after 10:00pm and 11pm on Saturday Nights
· No smoking permitted in park cabins, in or around Amenities blocks, Camp Kitchens or communal areas.
· At our discretion any damage, loss or theft of property at the park will be charged to your credit card at full replacement cost.
· If cabins are not left in a clean condition or smoking is evident an extra cleaning charge will be applied and charged to your credit card.
· No fires are to be lit without permission from park management.
· No trenches or other earthworks are to be dug, built or cutting of trees or bushes.
· All rubbish is to be placed in bins provided.
· Power for a site must only be obtained from a single power point.
· Children must be properly supervised at all times, it is the parents responsibly to ensure children abide by the park rules.
· Children under five years old must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities block.
· Bicycles must be ridden at walking pace, in a sensible manner and only on roadways.
· All children must wear protective head gear when riding.
· Under No circumstances are bikes to be ridden in, on and around the Foot Bridge, Amenities blocks or Camp kitchen · Bicycles are not to be left in public walkways or in any manner to cause a nuisance or danger.
· Chemical toilets must only be emptied into the dump point located on your park map ·
· System errors occur from time to time on the online booking system, you will be notified if this has occurred and your booking will be cancelled in this instance
· Refunds - occupying site or cabin for fewer days than originally booked, no refund.
Please note: Any guests who do not abide by the rules and up to management discretion, could be given a warning or asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund.
Conditions for your pet
Upon arrival at the Bridgewater Caravan Park, the dog’s acceptance will be at the Manager’s discretion.
Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation: there are no exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
Dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas.
Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park
Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park.
No dog trailers allowed
Maximum 3 dogs per site and 2 dogs per cabin
The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.
Long weekends, Creek Frontage Sites & Cabins do have a minimum night stay. To find out what the minimum nights are you can call any of our friendly staff or click the link below pop your dates in and the online booking will let you know